1. The problem I’m having:
Hi, could you please tell me software or theme does caddy.community(this forum) use? Is this website served by caddy?
2. Error messages and/or full log output:
There’s no error, but I asked chatgpt and clearly they were wrong.
The Caddy community website (caddy.community) is built using a number of backend software components, including:
- Hugo: Hugo is a popular open-source static site generator written in Go. The caddy.community website is built using Hugo, which allows for easy content management and flexible theming.
- GitHub Pages: GitHub Pages is a free hosting service provided by GitHub that allows for easy hosting of static websites. The caddy.community website is hosted on GitHub Pages, which provides reliable hosting and easy integration with the Git-based workflow used by the Caddy community.
- Disqus: Disqus is a popular commenting platform that allows users to leave comments on articles and other content. The caddy.community website uses Disqus to enable commenting on articles and other pages.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google that allows website owners to track and analyze visitor behavior on their site. The caddy.community website uses Google Analytics to track visitor behavior and usage patterns.
- Cloudflare: Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) that provides a variety of performance and security features for websites. The caddy.community website uses Cloudflare to improve performance and security.
These are just a few examples of the backend software components used by the caddy.community website.
3. Caddy version:
4. How I installed and ran Caddy: