Set CSS theme for website?

1. The problem I’m having:

I am migrating form Nginx Proxy Manager and so far it’s great, but I have a deluge docker service which uses custom css called by NPM like so:

That custom configuration is

proxy_set_header Accept-Encoding "";
sub_filter
'</head>'
'<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://halianelf.github.io/Deluge-Dark/deluge.css">
</head>';
sub_filter_once on;

I’ve been reading docs for the last few hours, and I already got far with other matters, but not that one. How can I convert it into a Caddyfile format?

System environment:

docker+portainer on Archlinux

You’ll need this plugin:

Unfortunately, it’s not possible. I use caddy-docker-proxy as my main use-case, so I build the image like so:

FROM caddy:2.7.6-builder-alpine AS builder

RUN xcaddy build \
    --with github.com/lucaslorentz/caddy-docker-proxy/v2 \
    --with github.com/caddyserver/replace-response

FROM caddy:2.7.6-alpine

COPY --from=builder /usr/bin/caddy /usr/bin/caddy

Image builds fine, and container is created flawlessly, but then the resulting caddy does not work as it should. It does not read containers from docker, so any auto-detected redirect is broke, and those that are hard-coded, like redirects to IP, also don’t work - so the entire install is completely unusable.

You have to use the docker-proxy command in your Dockerfile:

Ah, good catch. I was using caddy docs instead.

Anyway, I am back to my original question - how to I convert the Nginx configuration into a Caddfile format?

Read the plugin’s README. You configure it to replace </head> with your text including the CSS stylesheet.

I ready it several times before I repeated my question. I still don’t understand how to convert it.