psviderski
(Pavel Sviderski)
1
Hey,
I successfully registered my storage module through the portal: GitHub - unlabs-dev/caddy-uncloud: Uncloud storage module for Caddy · GitHub. The import path is github.com/unlabs-dev/caddy-uncloud/storage.
It appears on the dashboard as Listed and Available. Rescan also succeeds with some delay.
However, the module is still not listed on the storage page in the docs: json/storage/ — Caddy Documentation, nor all modules: modules — Caddy Documentation
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers
It’s not your fault, our backend for this is very buggy and we haven’t had much time to give it attention to improve it. Sorry about that.
Mohammed90
(Mohammed Al Sahaf)
3
One issue I see is this line in your code. The current scanner cannot infer the value from a const. I have a fix for it, but it isn’t deployed yet.
psviderski
(Pavel Sviderski)
4
Ah cool, I can inline the name and retry. Thanks for pointing it out