Name based host proxying of Redis

I’m having some trouble getting Caddy to proxy to a Redis instance. Both are in Docker containers, and I am trying to have Caddy terminate the SSL connection and then pass it onto Redis. Here is the configuration:

sf-redis.mydomain.org {                                                                                   
  proxy / redis:6379 {                                                                                                 
    transparent                                                                                                        
    websocket                                                                                                          
  }                                                                                                                    
  tls email@mydomain.org                                                                                 
  log stdout                                                                                                           
  errors stdout                                                                                                        
}

Trying to use the redis-cli to connect to the instance gives me a protocol error. Does anyone see anything obviously wrong with this setup?

I don’t know if this is a stupid question or not, but does redis / redis-cli actually support SSL?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.