Hi,
I have a running caddy1 installation that I want to replace with caddy2.
I run my caddy1 with the parameter wildcard, so I only have one cert *.x.y.z.
I try to modify your setup but instead of phpmyadmin I would like to select authentication.
I can start caddy, but I only got empty files. I tried both:
- v2.4.0-beta.1.0.20210330214204-e68dbe9cf8cf h1:vvo1zjA0E5CQgkxKlULvdE5VixBhf0YaORfvnLYePKk=
and - v2.4.0-beta.1 h1:Ed/tIaN3p6z8M3pEiXWJL/T8JmCqV62FrSJCHKquW/I=
but still only got empty responses and a similar error message as about:
“dial http:: unknown network http:”
Any ideas, how to fix this, or should I open a new thread?
My simplified Caddyfile:
(tlsdns) {
tls certs@X.X.X {
dns lego_deprecated rfc2136
}
}
(authproxy) {
basicauth {
XXX YYYY
}
}
(logging) {
log {
format json
output file /var/log/caddy2/caddy.log {
roll_keep 7
}
}
}
*.x.y.z {
encode gzip
import tlsdns
import logging
map {labels.3} {backend} {auth} {
# use http not https
Host1 http://internal-name:9000 no
Host2 http://10.0.0.1:9000 yes
}
@auth expression `{auth} == "yes"`
handle @auth {
import authproxy
}
reverse_proxy {backend}
}
