How to use caddy-config.yml in docker-compose file?

Hi all,

I’m trying to load caddy-config.yml by mapping this file to /config/caddy-config.yml or /config/caddy/caddy-config.yml but I don’t see it being logged in the docker log when starting the container.

How do I use a json file instead of the Caddyfile ?

Thanks!

Please fill out the help topic template as per the forum rules.

I don’t understand your question without context.

You don’t understand how to load a configfile using mapping ? That has nothing todo with the forum rules.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. What do you mean by “mapping”? That doesn’t mean anything on its own. I can’t read your mind.

Yes it does. We need the context from the answers to the questions in the template to be able to help you.

Click on New Topic (home page of the forums), and choose the Help category, then you’ll see the template in the text box. Copy that into a new reply to this thread, and fill it out.

With docker you should know what mapping is actually.

Anyways; you did as you gave the answer earlier this year it seems :wink:

No, “mapping” has no particular meaning. A mapping is just a relationship/association between two or more things. That’s extremely vague.

If you asked “how do I specify a JSON config file for Caddy to use”, then I could have answered that.

^^ I quote from my first post; your reply was just to fast as a “first poster” (you seem to do a lot)

Nevermind!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.