How to allow caddy to work with two subdomain and mercure

Yeah, my usual (somewhat lazy) process nowadays is to just install from my package manager (for init support) then grab the actual latest / customized binary from xcaddy or the download page to my current directory (i.e. NOT /usr/bin or wherever I end up running it from), then…

chmod +x ./caddy
./caddy version && ./caddy list-modules
mv ./caddy $(which caddy)

In this process I check what I’ve built/downloaded is correct, separate from whatever’s in the path, and then overwrite the old one.


Now that worked like a charm. Thanks for the help. Will update this if i get any more issues related to caddy.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.