Hey! Is there any way I can increase the file upload limit directly in my Caddyfile?

Hi, as the title says: Is there any way I can increase the file upload limit directly in my Caddyfile?

Which Upload do you mean?
Please can you fill out the topic template, thank you.

I mean normal file upload via internet, on an HTML/PHP page.

I don’t believe Caddy has a default “upload limit”. It probably depends on the app you’re proxying. However, I did find this in Caddy’s documentation: request_body (Caddyfile directive) — Caddy Documentation. This allows you to set a limit to a request body, but as I said, I don’t think Caddy has a default upload limit and there’s probably something you need to configure in your app.

Caddy doesn’t have upload handler built-in, thus such limit doesn’t exist. PHP does have a configurable limit, which is probably what’s affecting you.

Well as the other answer already suggest there is no default upload module in caddy.

I have developed a GitHub - git001/caddyv2-upload: This repo holds a simple caddyserver v2 upload handler module but as you can see in the other answers there are several upload possibilities with PHP/nodejs/Java .
What do you plan to do?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.