Caddy for Reverse Proxy traffic to an internal OpenVPN server

My premises are served by a Fibre network that delivers a 1G symmetric connection by way of a single fibre with a BiDi SFP endpoint that delivers that service with a dynamically assigned static IP address. I use a TPLink ER7206 Fibre Gateway device that acts as the external network boundary, router and internal DHCP server as well.

My internal network is managed on the ER7206 and it hosts a ProxMox VE cluster that supports about 32 dedicated VM’s that I build on the Ubuntu server 26.04.1 platform. This includes one that acts as a Caddy server as you see here, caddy -v v2.11.4 h1 which the ER7206 hosts as Virtual Server as you see here;

ID Name Interface WAN IP External Port Internal Port Internal Server IP Protocol Status Operation
1 Caddy2ReverseProxy SFP WAN/LAN1 -– 80-443 80-443 192.168.0.154 ALL [Enabled](javascript:void(0); “Disable”)

This allows me to configure by way of the caddyfile which request is fed to which internal server by way of the DNS A record as seen here;

#COMXPERTISE TEST PIX CLOUD 1
blog.kaslovia.ca {
reverse_proxy 192.168.0.147:80
}

What I need to know is can I use this infrastructure to support an Open VPN server that carries its traffic. As defined here