I had problems with Caddy in production, because I received connection errors in my browser, when internet was slow between me and server.
When I added
to my Caddy config file, error was gone.
This happened when I was upgrading my caddy.exe (using in on 32-Bit Windows 7) from Version 22.12.2016. to 25.01.2017.
My question is, why this happened, because version 22.12.2016. worked flawlessly, and in version 25.01.2017. those errors occured, without timeouts 0 parameter.
Simple, we enabled timeouts; see the release notes: https://github.com/mholt/caddy/releases/tag/v0.9.5
Ah, OK, timeouts are enabled by default in release 0.9.5 and set to default 20 sec. timeout.
And in previous releases there was no timeout…
I was first time installing Caddy on customer site in production, and it stroke me, I had really hard time to figure out, why it doesn’t work (3 hours of pain).
Next time I should read release notes, before I install new version.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.