Integrating Caddy with Various Hosting Providers

Hi everyone,

I’m diving into how to integrate Caddy with different hosting providers and effectively manage domains. I’ve found Caddy’s flexibility really promising, but I’m curious about specific experiences and setups others have used. For instance, how do you handle SSL certificate management across different hosts? Are there particular providers that work exceptionally well with Caddy, or any challenges you’ve faced?

I found an in-depth guide that covers these aspects quite well here. I’d love to hear your experiences, best practices, and any additional tips you might have!

Looking forward to your insights!

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure where you’re coming from with this question, we’d have to make many assumptions to know how to properly answer this. What exactly is your goal, what are you trying to host with Caddy, what’s the plan? The answer depends on the constraints you have etc.

It shouldn’t matter what hosting provider you use as long as you have port 80 and 443 open and publicly routable, and have a domain you can configure to have an A record pointing to your server’s IP address. If you have that, then Caddy can automate TLS issuance for you using the ACME HTTP or TLS-ALPN challenges.

Aside from that, it depends on your constraints, what you’re trying to do, etc.

I’ll move this out of the Showcase category, this is more of a Help question. But it would help if you filled out the help topic template as per the forum rules so we understand where you’re coming from.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.