- ATTENTION: We added a config option to set the secure flag for cookies (default: -cookie-secure=true). If you run unsecure HTTP you have to set this option ot false!!!
- Google OAuth provider now uses the google userinfo endpoint. No need to activate the google+ APIs anymore.
- Added Gitlab OAuth Provider
- The GET endpoint now returns the user info if the call accepts JSON
- Default OAuth scopes for google and facebook provider. No need to configure them anymore.
- Caddy-plugin: let upstream middleware (e.g. fastcgi and cgi) know about authenticated user
- Caddy-plugin: fixed corner cases in handling of JWT_SECRET paramter for caddy
- Add viewport meta tag to get proper scaling on mobile
smancke (Sebastian Mancke) #1
matt (Matt Holt) #2
Great! Thanks for your effort in maintaining this and making this plugin available!
system (system) closed #3
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.